A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Help the cats get from point A to point B!
Use your keyboard or mouse to move the paddle. Use your paddle to move the cats. Press F to toggle fullscreen, and P to paws.
Note: This game is in early access. I have a whole bunch of other stuff planned for it in the future, such as:
- More purrups!
- More mewsic!
- More cat colors!
- More cats!
- An actual title screen!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||LÖVE, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Sublime Text|
|Tags||8-Bit, c64-style, Cats, Commodore 64, Cute, pong, Retro|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Source code, Support|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
CATcher for macOS 15 MB
CATcher for Linux x86 32/64-bit 911 kB
CATcher for Windows 32-bit 4 MB
CATcher for Windows 64-bit 4 MB
CATcher for LÖVE 11.1 880 kB
- Some quality of life fixesOct 07, 2019
- Updated to LÖVE 11.1, released for LinuxMay 17, 2018
- Fixed some collision detection problems!Mar 27, 2018
- Mew can restart a game meow!Mar 17, 2018
- Oh there's the mouse!Mar 14, 2018
- Some quality of life fixes!Mar 14, 2018
- Meow you can paws!Mar 13, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The music variations and the cat hops are so cute!
A very clever and very cute twist on paddle games. Fantastic work!