A downloadable game album for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the Game
In 2015 I released an album, entitled Refactor. Several of the tracks started out as OSTs for aborted game projects, and most of the others were inspired by my love of video game music in general. I wanted to make some music videos for the songs to pay homage to the games that inspired them
In 2017 I quit my job to go indie, and figured that I should make a bunch of small, simple games while I figured out what I wanted to be doing long-term.
These separate ideas were refactored into a single one.
Because this game will be in development for quite some time, I am providing early access to the game as I work on it. As I push new builds fairly frequently, the best way to play is via the itch.io app.
Since many of the tracks are produced for game jams, I will always have a freely-downloadable version for any current jam that the game is submitted for so that other participants may evaluate the jam submission.
If you want to give feedback about the game so far, feel free to use the comment section here on itch, or come find me on Discord!
About the Album
- Little Bouncing Ball: done-ish (Games Made Quick 1½)
- Strangers: done-ish
- Sliced by a Mandolin
- Deer Drinking from the Catacomb Stream
- Road to Nowhere
- Flight: done-ish (Games Made Quick 2, Finally Finish Something 2018)
- And Counting
- Adding up to nothing
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||LÖVE, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, Sublime Text|
|Tags||ludonarrative-dissonance, mindfulness, minigames, Music, Retro|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Homepage, Soundtrack, Source code, Support, Patreon|
In order to download this game album you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Tiny perf improvements, graphical tweaksAug 27, 2018
- Performance improvements in Little Bouncing BallAug 15, 2018
- Some small updates from user feedbackJul 10, 2018
- High-DPI support is backMay 16, 2018
- Take it to (LÖVE) 11May 16, 2018
- New monk designMar 05, 2018
- Bug fix with config stuffMar 03, 2018
- Lots of little UI tweaksMar 01, 2018