A downloadable game album for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In 2015 I released an album, entitled Refactor. Several of the tracks started out as OSTs for aborted game projects, and most of the others were inspired by my love of video game music in general.
In 2017 I quit my job to go indie, and decided that I should make a bunch of small, simple games while I figured out what I wanted to be doing long-term.
This led to the idea to make the games that Refactor is an OST for.
Track listing and current status:
- little bouncing ball - in progress; started for Games Made Quick 1½
- sliced by a mandolin
- deer drinking from the catacomb stream
- road to nowhere
- and counting
- adding up to nothing
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Tiny input update 7 days ago
- Some more changes 13 days ago
- More tweaks 13 days ago
- Some more performance tweaks 14 days ago
- Some minute post-jam changes 14 days ago
- Final build for jam 15 days ago
- Everything from here is gravy 15 days ago
- It's the final stretch 15 days ago
- All hail the ROAMING EYE 16 days ago
- I judder to think 17 days ago