A downloadable game album for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the Game
In 2015 I released an album, entitled Refactor. Several of the tracks started out as OSTs for aborted game projects, and most of the others were inspired by my love of video game music in general.
In 2017 I quit my job to go indie, and decided that I should make a bunch of small, simple games while I figured out what I wanted to be doing long-term.
This led to the idea to make the games that Refactor is an OST for.
Because this game will be in development for quite some time, I am providing early access to the game as I work on it. To reward people who buy the game earlier during this period, I am slowly increasing the price as more games get completed. When the game is fully finished, the price will probably go up further (final price is TBD, but I'm expecting around $7). As of right now the minimum price is the square root of the number of completed games.
As I push new builds fairly frequently, the best way to play is via the itch.io app.
- little bouncing ball - done-ish; started for Games Made Quick 1½
- strangers - pretty much done
- sliced by a mandolin
- deer drinking from the catacomb stream
- road to nowhere
- and counting
- adding up to nothing
In order to download this game album you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.41 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- End of October wrap-up17 days ago
- Finally fixed some LBB physics glitches31 days ago
- ALMOST DONE WITH STRANGERS!!!50 days ago
- All scenes finished!50 days ago
- More progress!52 days ago
- More changes for GeekGirlCon54 days ago
- Two more ending scenes55 days ago
- In which a better GPU makes me debug a shader59 days ago