A downloadable game album for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About the Game
In 2015 I released an album, entitled Refactor. Several of the tracks started out as OSTs for aborted game projects, and most of the others were inspired by my love of video game music in general.
In 2017 I quit my job to go indie, and decided that I should make a bunch of small, simple games while I figured out what I wanted to be doing long-term.
This led to the idea to make the games that Refactor is an OST for.
Because this game will be in development for quite some time, I am providing early access to the game as I work on it. As I push new builds fairly frequently, the best way to play is via the itch.io app.
Since many of the tracks are produced for game jams, I will always have a freely-downloadable version for any current jam that the game is submitted for so that other participants may evaluate the jam submission.
- little bouncing ball - done-ish; started for Games Made Quick 1½
- strangers - pretty much done
- sliced by a mandolin
- deer drinking from the catacomb stream
- road to nowhere
- flight - in progress; started in earnest for Games Made Quick 2 and Finally Finish Something 2018
- and counting
- adding up to nothing
In order to download this game album you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Sprite sheet 1 "done"43 minutes ago
- Inching towards completion1 day ago
- Pretty much code-complete2 days ago
- The last bit of functionality is in3 days ago
- Finally drew the monk, and made it windy5 days ago
- Coin sprites6 days ago
- Even better graphics!7 days ago
- Improved mountain graphics7 days ago