A downloadable game album for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In 2015 I released an album, entitled Refactor. Several of the tracks started out as OSTs for aborted game projects, and most of the others were inspired by my love of video game music in general.
In 2017 I quit my job to go indie, and decided that I should make a bunch of small, simple games while I figured out what I wanted to be doing long-term.
This led to the idea to make the games that Refactor is an OST for.
Track listing and current status:
- little bouncing ball - done-ish; started for Games Made Quick 1½
- strangers - in progress
- sliced by a mandolin
- deer drinking from the catacomb stream
- road to nowhere
- and counting
- adding up to nothing
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- More changes for GeekGirlCon 14 hours ago
- Two more ending scenes 1 day ago
- In which a better GPU makes me debug a shader 5 days ago
- Some updates 13 days ago
- Please playtest this version instead 16 days ago
- Strangers: now ready for playtesting! 17 days ago
- A bit more progress 24 days ago
- Track 2: finished dialog is in sight 25 days ago
- More animation and dialog 27 days ago
- Finally have an animation system 29 days ago