More changes for GeekGirlCon
Only one week left before GGC! So I'm trying to get as much show-ready as possible.
- Finally made debug mode a configuration option, rather than compile-time
- Finally also made configuration a thing - now it preserves the window size and fullscreen mode
- Lots and lots of art tweaks
- Also for Strangers, finally made a change to the dialog engine to prioritize more-specific matching rules over less-specific
- Lots of changes to the Strangers ending vignettes as well (not worth getting into)
- Oh and I finally added the doctor office vignette as well
My only goals for this week are to finish the last two major ending vignettes ("vacation" and "therapist"). That might even be all that's left to do on Strangers itself - originally I was planning on there being some small minigames that play on top of the ending vignettes but that just seems like a bad distraction at this point. [EDIT] Oh yeah, I also need to finish drawing the artwork for the photographs as they go by.
Oh, and if you do want to enable debug mode for some reason (I don't see why you would, it doesn't actually do anything aside from display a framerate counter and let you skip ahead in the game, potentially breaking everything) you can add the key debug=true to your userconf.lua file (which shows up in the same directory as Strangers transcripts). On that note I should probably name it something less-obvious than userconf.lua, like config.sys or something.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.