Fixed some licensing issues


The most recent version shouldn't have any visual or gameplay changes; however, I did finally fix some problems that were bothering me: namely, I fixed my LICENSE file to properly attribute all the fonts (and I switched to an explicitly-redistributable version of one of the fonts which previously had no credible license associated with it), and while I was at it I changed my own licenses thus:

  • Code is now under MIT (previously it was ISC, which is pretty much the same but MIT is better-known and supported by itch itself)
  • Assets are now uniformly under CC BY-NC (previously it was BY-SA in some places and BY-NC-SA in some others and it was a confusing mess)

Hopefully this doesn't actually affect anyone's usage! But if it does, please contact me and let me know and we can work something out.

Files

macOS, x86 64-bit 43 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
macOS, x86 64-bit (current single) 25 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
Windows, x86 64-bit 30 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
Windows, x86 64-bit (current single) 13 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
Windows, x86 32-bit 29 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
Windows, x86 32-bit (current single) 12 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
LÖVE 11.1 26 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018
LÖVE 11.1 (current single) 9 MB
Version 0.3.0.1631582-97132c3 Jan 28, 2018

Get Refactor

Buy Now$3.00 USD or more

Leave a comment

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.