Today I had some friends playtest my game and the one big takeaway I got - which is something I'd been aware of - was that the input was way too sensitive and jumpy. So, I made the input less sensitive. While I was at it I also put the paddle update cycle on the same clock as the rest of the physics, which should make edge-of-paddle bounces a bit more sensical.
While I was at it I also tweaked the RoamingEye visuals a little to make it look antialiased. (It isn't actually antialiased.)
I also added a framerate indicator because I was feeling like the framerate was a bit jerky on my laptop. I was right.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.